Eyes have 2 million working fragments that work day and night to assist us in seeing and experiencing everything. Since eyes are a multifaceted organ they can also show various abnormalities and encounter some sicknesses. Squint eyes over the years have been regarded as a black spot on the human attractiveness. Nonetheless, it has been posing the soon-to-be brides with inestimable complications in matters of wedlock. However beautiful she may be, one look at her eyes and the boy plans to reject her. Such boys do not care to find out how squint eyes can be put on the right track.
The two eyes usually should be in a fixed visual axis. An obvious deviance of the visual axis of either eye is recognized as squint or strabismus. So, one eye is deviating or squinting, the other eye takes up the visual role principally. Maximum of the time, the differing eye gradually becomes compromised functionally. When the degree of squint is extreme, it is very easy to identify that. But when there is a minor degree of squint, numerous tests have to be done to analyze appropriately the type and expanse and manifestation of squint.
Causes of Squint
- Accommodation and convergence irregularities.
- Refractive inaccuracies.
- Feebleness in the nerves supplying the eye muscles.
- The gross dissimilarity in the vision between 2 eyes
- Patching or closing of one eye for an extended period.
- Shortcoming in the development of the nerves between retina and the brain.
- Genetic or ancestral reasons.
- Revising the refractive errors – by glasses when refractive error is found to be the reason of squint.
- Deliberate occlusion or repairing of the fixing eye to improve the visualization of the squinting eye.
- By special kind of (orthoptic) exercises to improve the binocular capabilities.
- By operation or surgery – to reinstate parallelism of the visual axis.
To know more about squint treatment in Dwarka choices, you can refer Dr. Abhishek today!
Dr. Abhishek Sharma
MBBS, MS – Ophthalmology
15 years experience overall | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon